skip to main | skip to sidebar

All Rights Reserved FLAWED EMMY

photography ideas, all copywritten.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I didn't deserve to be raped.

I didn't deserve to be raped.

Title: don't blame me


"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi


Emmy

Sent from my iPhone.

Posted by Emmy Taylor at 6:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • Diptych.
      • She's not a victim anymore.
      • I found a safer place. (shows a woman drinking alc...
      • They say God hears me when I cry.
      • I'd said "Stop."
      • Child, teen, and adult holding signs standing next...
      • I left.
      • If I pretty it up, will you listen to me?
      • I didn't deserve to be raped.
      • 2 in 3 girls/women are sexually assaulted
      • Woman in a very formal gown. Make up and hair done...
      • Small angel wings tattered and worn with blood.
      • Man dressing a woman. She stands like a doll. He i...
      • Two rooms side by side.
      • Cardboard cut outs with a real person in the frame...
      • They say sucicide is a sin.